View Profile Computercrashx

53 Movie Reviews

uhhh

the art was ok but it just had a lot of tweeining and not particularly inspiring plot, and REALLY barely any animation. I did enjoy the music from flcl I think..? I mean this is not bad for a first uploads by any means but you still need practice.

For effort

I gave you a 5 because I realize it must have taken time to do all this but I actually like the moral of the original story this is based off of and this version was just gross and enraged me, I am sad

haha wow

I kept waiting for micky to say "milkshake"

2 Game Reviews

YYYAAAAYYYY!

This game is sooo much fun but i think i've finally gotten the final form. Can you add on more forms for the newer versions? And maybe even bosses?

same old

I have played a million games like this and only one was good cause you could play a game with the character you make.

4 Audio Reviews

I frigging still have this cd

so yeah, he speaks the truth

Jebbal responds:

So do I !

Thanks for the review!

yehhhh!

02 is awesoooome

glubgluby responds:

indeed he is my friend

hey adamalous

Culex was a character created for sm:rpg as a joke. He is a sprite that doesn't move during battle (much like the old final fantasy sprites) and has final fantasy music as his battle music. The creators of final fantasy made this game, so it's their own little way of joking around.

Nothing important here. Why are you still reading this? You must live 1 sad existence.

Brit @Computercrashx